GRIBALDI & SALVIA S.p.A.
Via Orco, 43 - Fraz. Vesignano
10086 RIVAROLO C.se (TO) - Italy
tel. ++39 0124 29046 ++39 0124 29245
fax. ++39 0124 25862
PI e CF: 00513720011
Gribaldi & Salvia ....A Continuing Tradition Since 1942
Gribaldi & Salvia was established in 1942 and began its life repairing old animal-drawn mowing vehicles. With the evolution in agricultural mechanization the founders of the company also began the production of complete mowers applied laterally to the tractor as well as components for other constructors, with special reference to the "double guards" sector which still today represents one of the specific product lines of Gribaldi & Salvia.
In recent years, a policy aimed at continual investments has allowed Gribaldi & Salvia to expand the surface area of the company to the current 39.000 m2 and to continually update its machine range, allowing it to offer products that are increasingly advanced in terms of technology and quality. Both teeth and mowers output take place entirely inside. Pressing, thermic treatment and carpentry stages, so as mechanical and painting processings, are carried out by means of hi-tech machinery and systems, constantly subjected to strict maintenance cycles.